Bathtub, Sink, Countertop Refinishing / Tile, Fiberglass, Porcelain, Cast Iron Reglazing
SEVEN GOOD REASONS TO USE PKB REGLAZING
Bathtub Reglazing in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Riverside County, Ventura County, the Antelope Valley, and San Bernardino County
1. COMPETITIVE PRICING: As we have done our research on all or our competition we feel we offer the best prices for quality of work and material used. We will also price match any cmpany that is licensed, bonded, and insured. We do not price match to unlicensed contractors who do not pay workers cmpensation or have liability insurance. We have the most competitive pricing for Property Managers, Apartment Owners, Hotels, etc. We also will beat out our Homeowners pricing from any of our competition. Just send us the estimate from the competitor and we will match it with an additinoal 10% off. This is how confident we are that our pricing cannot be beat.
2. TOP QUALITY MATERIAL AND EQUIPMENT: For each customer who is inquiring about and order or places and order, we offer information regarding the material and equipment being used in your home. You are paying for the work and should know what chemicals are being used. Some companies may consider the material a trade secret but all of us in the industry know that the information is out there for everyone and should be freely available to the customer. Most other companies use materials with isocyanates which are toxic and should definitely be avoided. Our material is ISO-FREE and safer for YOU, the TECHNICIAN, and the ENVIRONMENT. Don't hesitate to ask what materials are being used and don't hesitate to demand a specific name and brand.
Fume exhausters should be used on every job to help with the ventilation of fumes and well as help with the quality of finish. Every technician at Phillips Kitchen and Bath has a top of the line fume extractor. This will also help prevent unnecessary overspray in your home or unit. Based upon our experience, we require each of our technicians to use their extractor to help with the smell, fumes, overspray.
3. FULLY LICENSED & INSURED: We are carriers of Workers Compensation Insurance for our Employees and also carry $1,000,000 Liability Insurance. All of our technicians are full time employees. We do not subcontract our work as some companies do. We have full control and responsibility of our technicians. We are fully Licensed with the California Contractors State License Board: #941976. We carry a Specialty License D-12 Synthetic Products. We are not painters claiming to be reglazers and we are not a general contractor claiming to reglaze. We are licensend specifically and only for Reglazing / Refinishing.
4. PERSONAL ATTENTION: We pride ourselves in giving personal attention. Our Reglazing Technicians are courteous and professional. The owner, Danny Phillips, makes visits to the job sites to check on work, take before and after pictures, and meets with many of the clients. We don't just say we care, we show it.
5. UPDATED AND ACCURATE PICTURES OF OUR WORK: Since Danny has worked in the Kitchen and Bath Industry for 16 years and also worked at one of the competing reglazing companies, he has been able to see how often work is checked on. We prove it by taking our before and after pictures. Many companies will use photoshop to touch up there pictures to make them look like they have been sprayed, many will show a before of one tub but the after of another. We are continually updated our photos so we can show our customers that we are actually at the job site before to look at it and after to make sure they are happy. It is virtually impossible to make it out to 100% of the jobs but we do make an honest effort to make sure you know our work shown on our site is REAL and UPDATED.
6. COLORS: We not only specialize in the reglazing of bathtubs in white. We can match any color you want for your tub, countertops, showers. We have recently sprayed black sinks, bagel bathtub and sinks, pink bathtubs, two tone color tiles on bathroom walls, speckled finishes on tiles, gray tiles. We give you the opportunity to take full control of the color tone of your kitchen or bathroom. Many have pink, yellow, green, gray tile from the 70's that set the tone for the paint on the walls, fixtures, etc. Now you can change the tile to ANY, yes ANY color you want. Now you can paint the walls that color you want because your tile is not controlling your room. Get the control back and ask us about our COLOR MATCHING.
7. 5-YEAR WARRANTY: We offer the industry standard 5-Year Warranty on our work. If you come across a company that says they give a 1 year warranty or 2 year warranty, then they are telling you that the material will peel. If you come across a company that is telling you a 10 year or lifetime warranty then it is just a sales pitch. The industry standard is a 5-Year Warranty. We pride ourselves in the quality of work we perform. We are not a high production company that overloads our technicians making them rush on your job in order to get to the next. We take our time and stay true to our professional commitment to you. Our Warranty covers peeling, blistering, bubbling, on all reglazed surfaces and 1-year Warranty on Kitchen and Laundry sinks. The finish is to be smooth and shiny without any runs / sags. The warranty does not cover customer or tenant neglect, accidental damage, hair dyes, bath mats with suction cups
Click LinksFollow Us on Twitter
"The work was done and it looks great, thank you for following up...Hope to work with you again your good customer service is appreciated."--SA
"I have like two more I need to schedule, I should get to writting the po's later today and will fax them over"--LB
CONNECT WITH PKB ON FACEBOOK
"I will e-mail you my other work, the good thing is that I have a lot of vacancies coming up soon "--RB
"The Speckled Halifax at (Our Property) looks really good"--DCJ
"Whatever I need to do, I want you and your guy(s) to do my jobs"--RB
WHAT TYPE OF SURFACES CAN BE REGLAZED?
Ceramic Tile, Fiberglass, Porcelain, Cast Iron, Wood, Cultured Marble, Laminate / Formica
HOW LONG IS THE PROCESS?
The process itself, depending on the type of surface and the existing damage, can take anywhere from 2-5 hours.
WHAT COLOR CAN A SURFACE BECOME?
Our High Performance Material can be color matched. It is usually recommended to have a paint sample of the color you would like for us to match. We also have a solid color chartto choose from. SPECKLED COLORS are available upon request.
CAN CHIPS BE REPAIRED?
Yes. Chips can be filled, smoothened, and sprayed over.
DOES REGLAZING PREVENT RUST?
No. Reglazing is not rust prevention. Most surface rust can and will be removed during the process but extensive rust damage will not be warranted from returning. Reglazing is primarily cosmetic.
CAN A CRACK IN A FIBERGLASS BATHTUB OR SHOWER BE REPAIRED?
Yes. Fiberglass units generally have hairline cracks then allow water to penetrate and cause more extensive damage. The cracks, chips on the walls or bottoms can be repaired and given specific limited warranty.
THE BOTTOM OF MY FIBERGLASS BATHTUB IS CAVING IN AND THERE IS A HOLE, CAN THIS BE REPAIRED?
Yes. Most fiberglass bathtub shower units have a lack of support underneath which results in extensive cracking and caving in of the tub. The underlying support is non existent in most of these units leaving a 2"-3" gap underneath the tub which allows weight and use of the tub to take a toll. Sometimes, although supported properly, tubs have hairline cracks which allows the water to penetrate and soften the underlying support thus resulting in a weakened bottom. In any case, we can repair and resupport the tub and spray it to look as if the damage never existed.
CAN TILE BE REGLAZED?
Yes, Tile can be reglazed. However, the grout will need to be filled and covered in the same color and material as the tile. The reglazing material acts as a sealant to the grout and you no longer have to scrub grout lines. You will still see the grout lines but they will have a coating over that just needs to be wipe cleaned.
Take a look at our NEW SPECKLED COLOR selection for Tile Countertops and Tile Bath Enclosures.